Barre Above®—Powered by Savvier Fitness® with Lauren George
Sunday 10/29/23 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
CECS: 1.2 ACE, 12.0 AFAA, 1.2 NASM
Whether you currently teach barre,or are motivated to add this popular format to your repertoire, look no further than Barre Above®, one of the fastest growing barre programs in the country. Discover the essentials of barre and see how this dynamic and progressive method of training enhances strength, flexibility and balance. Watch your toolbox expand as you study and practice the progressions and regressions necessary to teach a fun, effective and efficient barre workout that is perfect for all fitness levels. Walk away with tips on how to implement, launch and run a successful and in-demand barre program that requires little to no equipment.
- (2) Digital Barre workout videos
- Print and electronic instructor manual
- Online Education modules worth 4.0 AFAA & 0.4 ACE CECs
- Instructor web membership
- Equipment and apparel discounts
- No licensing fees
- Options for ongoing choreography
- Certificate of Completion Note: CPR card is not required.
Cost: $229.00 before 9/15/23 / $249.00 after 9/15/23
Hands On Stretching Workshop (The Bannister Method TM) with Gail Bannister-Munn
Sunday 10/29/23 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
CEC’s: 4.0 AFAA and 0.4 NASM
Welcome to our first AFFA/NASM approved flexibility workshop for personal trainers, coaches and fitness instructors!
What is amazing about The Bannister Method Stretch Treatment, is that it works for all ages, fitness levels and lifestyles. You will leave with a base foundation for you to become a flexibility expert. We will review why so many people have difficulty in finding results from stretching, and how to help them towards a more comfortable lifestyle.
This workshop will show you how important stretching is, and demonstrate how easy it is to stretch your clients on a table, or on the floor. Learn stretches with clear, step-by-step practical applications to increase your skills. Trainer-assisted stretching, as part of each training session, will help your clients improve their flexibility while keeping your training within the scope of your personal training practice.
Cost: $179.00 before 9/15/23 / $199.00 after 9/15/23
Schwinn® Cycling: Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification with Abbie Appel
Sunday 10/29/23 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
CECS: 0.9 ACE, 9.0 AFAA, 0.9 NASM
#RideRight anywhere & everywhere with the industry’s most up-to-date, respected, and progressive indoor cycling instructor classic training course.
Get the tools you need during this power-packed day to become a successful and sought-after instructor! This critically acclaimed certification, based on the Schwinn® Cycling Coach’s Pyramid™, allows you to work smart, break through barriers, fill your room with riders and shine in the studio. The course also covers proper bike fit, cycling science, class design, music, communication skills & motivation techniques, and much more.
- Seven complete class design plans ready to use
- A comprehensive manual
- Certificate of Completion
Cost: $199.00 before 9/15/23 / $229.00 after 9/15/23
StairMaster®: HIIT Just Got Real Certification with Sonja Friend-Uhl
Sunday 10/29/23 7:00 am – 11:00 am
CECS: 0.4 ACE, 4.0 AFAA, 0.4 NASM
The benefits of cardio and high intensity training are as diverse as they are conclusive, and span the entire continuum of health, fitness, and performance. HIIT Just Got Real by StairMaster offers an easy-to-follow system, comprised of interval training protocols that can be mixed and matched on a variety of equipment. Simple execution and scientifically sound programming provide maximum impact on your small group training program for ultimate member engagement. HIIT MIX can be scaled up or down to suit the participant, space, and available equipment options.
Cost: $99.00 before 9/15/23 / $129.00 after 9/15/23
S’WET™ DEEP Instructor Training Certificate with Jenni Lynn Patterson-LaCour
Sunday 10/29/23 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
CEC’s: 7.0 AEA, 0.8 ACE, 7.0 AFAA, 0.7 NASM
S’WET™ DEEP is the exclusive Structured Water Exercise Training program that is specially designed for deep water fitness. Developed by industry experts, Jenni Lynn Patterson-LaCour & Katy Coffey, S’WET™ DEEP will elevate your aquafit fitness programming to the next level.
With S’WET™ DEEP, you’ll learn how to train smarter, not harder, by harnessing the buoyancy and resistance of the water to optimize your workouts. The certification provides you with a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively structure your deep water training sessions to achieve maximum results for all fitness levels.
As a licensed S’WET™ DEEP instructor, you will learn how to teach deep water classes using appropriate equipment and exercises that are specifically designed for suspended work. In addition, you will be trained in the S’WET™ formula, which emphasizes the importance of proper form, safety and movements of everyday living.
WHAT YOU’LL GET: Upon completion of this instructor training, you will be able to:
• Teach safe, effective and challenging deep water aquatic fitness classes that integrate the S’WET™ formula specifically focused on suspended work
• Utilize and understand various equipment options designed specifically for deep water exercise
• Gain digital access to our subscription-based S’WET™ SQUAD instructor network online which allows members to stream deep water related video workouts, review instructional guides and presentations, as well as access to exclusive members-only content
• Associate yourself with a leading brand in the aquatic fitness industry with a one-year license to use the S’WET™ DEEP name and logo on your class schedules to market your business
• Attend One-on-One and Virtual Meetings with Jenni Lynn Patterson LaCour and the SQUAD team to continue your education and provide additional coaching techniques and assistance
• Build your own S’WET™ Instructor Page to advertise your classes and workshops
• Access to exclusive discounts on future Jenni Lynn Fitness instructor trainings, workshops and affiliate products and equipment
• Receive branding assistance to help you corner your own market and establish yourself as an in-demand instructor
• Receive a Certificate of Completion valid for one year with the option to renew annually by taking another S’WET™ cert or by renewing your paid S’WET™ SQUAD subscription
Cost: $225.00 before 9/15/23 / $275.00 after 9/15/23
WARRIOR Combat™ with Ellen de Werd & Diva Richards
Sunday 10/29/23 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
CEC’s: 0.8 ACE, 8.0 AFAA, 0.8 NASM
WARRIOR Combat™ is boxing inspired, powerful, and fierce. It is for everybody and every BODY. WARRIOR Combat has two 30-minute sections distinguished by timed intervals and moves synchronized to music. Both include boxing combinations, HIIT training, total body strength, and aerobic and anaerobic conditioning. Have a set of dumbbells handy and get ready to feel like a confident badass.
Cost: $199.00 before 9/15/23 / $249.00 after 9/15/23
Zumba® Basic 1 Instructor Certification with Maria Browning
Sunday 10/29/23 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
CEC’s: 0.7 ACE, 8.0 ACSM, 5.5 AFAA
This introductory training will give you the tools you need to lead your own Zumba® class. Learn the Zumba® formula, our four basic rhythms and more!
Included with Session
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Fitness Certification Credits (varies by country)
- Online Videos to Review Basic Steps
What to Expect
- Learn how to teach the basic steps to the four Zumba® core rhythms: Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, and Reggaeton.
- Using the Zumba® formula, learn how to identify different parts of a song and apply the basic steps to build an effective Zumba class.
- Practice live with a Zumba Education Specialist to gain confidence to teach sooner.
- Receive your license to begin teaching Zumba® classes immediately.
- Get access to even more tools to help you start teaching faster and changing lives sooner.
- Get the opportunity to receive monthly choreo and music + ongoing support.
Cost: $199.50 before 9/15/23 / $399.00 after 9/15/23